Required documents, processing time and fees for Thailand Visa application from Pakistan. If you are planning a tour to Thailand, we can also help you book Flights and hotels with best possible discount.
Required Documents for Thai Visa for Pakistani Nationals
- Last One Year Bank Statement along with account maintenance letter sign & stamp from bank.
- Minimum Balance 300,000 PKR Per Person (Fresh bank Statement Required)
- Company Letter Head for visa request (If Self Employed)
- Copy of NTN certificate Compulsory
- Original Passport at least six months valid. Along with all previous passport if available.
- 4 Picture in White Background 35x45 mm.
- Copy of CNIC both side cleared.
- Job Letter from company (If Employed).
- Last six-month salary slips from company (If Employed).
- Family Registration Certificate "FRC" or Marriage Registration Certificate "MRC" (If Family Travel).
- Bona fide & leave letter from school, college or University (If Student Individual Travel).
Thailand visa processing from Pakistan usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. The processing time however depends on embassy's discretion. Visa approval is subject to embassy's decision.
|Visit Visa 1 Month
Important Note: Due to time to time travel restrictions and update related to COVID-19 pandemic, please contact Customer Support and confirm latest detail and fees.